Digital marketing is a very broad concept that covers many different communication channels. Depending on your business needs and goals, there are countless ways to do digital marketing.
However, there is no single strategy that will work for all companies.
Digital marketing is based on two pillars: online marketing and offline marketing .
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – SEO is the practice of improving your ranking on major search engines to increase your online traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEM) – SEM uses paid online advertising to increase your website’s visibility in search engines. SEM is often used in conjunction with SEO.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – PPC is an online advertising method where a company pays for its ads only when someone clicks on them
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – SMM is the practice of using social media channels to promote business products or services. The use of social media influencers, often referred to as influencer marketing, is common in SMM.
- Email Marketing – Email marketing allows businesses to send branded promotional content directly to potential customers via email. In this context, the use of automated newsletters is common.
- Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is a performance-based activity that allows you to share revenue and pay fpublishing and distributing text, video or audio materials to online customers. Blogs, videos, and podcasfrom Whatsapp Mobile Number List accts are common ways businesses engage in content marketing.
- Native Advertising – Native advertising consists in merging marketing materials into the medium, thanks to which the message and marketing goals are equally important. Sponsored copy, where one company publishes its own content on another website, is a common method of native advertising.
Unbounce has created a great infographic that summarizes all types of online marketing in one neat chart.
Digital marketing can be done both online and Phone Lead offline. Below you will find basic tools that do not require the Internet.
- Extended offline marketing
- Electronic billboards
- Digital product presentations
- Digital product samples
- Radio marketing
- Radio commercials
- Sponsored programs
- TV marketing
- TV commercials
- Cold calling
- SMS (gifts, coupons, loyalty programs)
- QR codes